The below is an off-site archive of all tweets posted by @pwgallagher ever

February 10th, 2021

davidwdowdy 10. Take a(n overly) simple example. Assume 60% of a population has zero respiratory contacts, while the other 40%..twitter.com/i/web/status/1…XD

via Twitter Web App (retweeted on 3:07 PM, Feb 10th, 2021 via Twitter Web App)